Just a quick update on the wedding plans...My bishop has everything completed and has been in contact with Shawn's bishop regarding the cancellation. My bishop gave Shawn until May 15th to respond with his letter. If I understand correctly, whether we receive a letter from him or not, the paperwork will be sent to the first presidency then. We should have an answer by the end of the month. It will be really nice to have an answer on that and hopefully be able to schedule the temple!
I am flying to Florida again next week for another week. Then home for ten days, then back to Florida again for two weeks for Matt's sister's wedding. Hopefully we can do as much wedding stuff as possible while I am there. He is coming back here the end of June for four days, then back for the wedding. I officially leave Utah for good on July 25th.
We have everything pretty much figured out for the wedding, except the video. Cory said he would help me put the video together, but I dont know that I really want to commit to that considering I am trying to plan a wedding, get everything together to sale and move, and fly back and forth to Florida. If any of you know anyone that does wedding videos that is not really expensive, please let me know. I definitely want one, I am just having a hard time finding someone to do it.
So, there is the update. Please keep praying for the cancellation to go through without any problems. We need all the prayers we can get!
Love,
Mami
Hutson Jack
12 years ago






These are some good friends of mine. He does the videos, she does the photography. They'd do a great job for you.
ReplyDeletehttp://endlessimagesutah.com/