Jan 20, 2009

New Beginnings

Well, I have finally started a blog. I have wanted to for a long time, but kind of felt because I didnt have a husband or kids, i wasnt "worthy". But, here goes. I plan to write about my feelings, my family and anything that comes to mind. Some posts may be way off track, but that's ok, cause its my blog. So, enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Here you are!! Great first post. I added you to my blogroll. Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a husband or kids (yet), but I have a blog. I check for new posts from my friends daily, but I'm a slacker when it comes to updating my own. It's fun, though. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, a new blogging friend!! Great post and I am excited to have you on board!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, A new blogging friend! Great post and I can't wait to see more, glad to have ya on board!! :)

    ReplyDelete