New Years was a blast. For the last couple of years, I have spent the time with my family. Well, this year, my friends got together. As most of you dont know, I got a new townhouse in August, and my friends hadnt seen it, so this was their chance. We met there and I gave them the tour (more on the townhouse later :) ) Craig, Gentry, Trish and I went to a stake "party" first. Gentry and Craig rode the mechanical bull, and I must say, I was quite impressed! Then, they told me since they did that, I had to do the obstacle course. It was so much fun. I sucked at it, but i loved it. Craig did it with me, and I think Gentry and Trish had more of a laugh than we did.

Craig and I climbing the wall, notice who is ahead!

At this point, I was laughing so hard I didnt think I could go any further, but I made it!


After that we had enough. It was like a high school dance, and we arent really into that (being so mature!) So, we went back to my house. Dustin and his girlfriend Kendra met us there. We took pictures, ate, watched the countdown on TV, and when midnight rolled around, we did poppers. The little things you pull the string and confetti comes out. I am still finding confetti, even though I clean my house weakly. We had a blast! It was a great New Years and hopefully a great 2009 to come!

The aftermath of the streamers/poppers. This isnt nearly as bad as it was!

The whole group, I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends!






Miss Jamie,
ReplyDeleteYou have a blog!!! How fun. I am excited to be able to check out everything you are up too. We really need to do lunch or something. I had so much fun talking to you over the holidays! I hope you are doing well. -M
It's fun and addicting to have a blog. Especially when you are trying to set it all up. It looks like you had a fun new year's. Ours is always uneventful but that is okay. Keep on posting and I'll keep checking.
ReplyDelete