Friday we went to the Capital The building in front is the old capital, and the tall building is the new capital. It is 22 stories high and we went to the top. The view is beautiful.
It is hard to see, but you can see all around the whole city. In some parts all you can see are trees...
Then we went up and down the elevator, jumping. It really was fun. Matt and Tyler werent really impressed, so Cherise (Matt's sister) and I did it. This picture cracks me up. See, you dont have to spend money to have fun, just give me an elevator and I'm happy!
After the capital, we went to the Junior Museum. It is like a nature walk through a zoo. It was so fun. We just walked around and saw all kinds of animals. I'm not gonna bore you with a bunch of animal pictures, but it was fun!
This was so pretty, the water looked like glass...
Then we went to a Florida State baseball game. Now, let me tell you, I flew all the way from Utah and I really wanted to go to a baseball game. Matt knew this, but he didnt get any tickets. So, we get there, and guess what, SOLD OUT! What? Oh, Matt was in the doghouse and he knew it. So, we walked around the stadium looking to see if he knew any of the cops working. Finally, somehow, he got us in. I'm not gonna say anything, but sometimes it is good to have connections!
It was so much fun! (Notice my Garnet and Gold shirt)The crowd was huge and everyone was cheering. I even did the little tomahawk thingy (the war chant). FSU sure loves their baseball! Yea for baseball, Go NoLeS!(Dee Ann, I'm making you proud!)
Love,
Mami






No comments:
Post a Comment