Apr 9, 2009

Jami...its a TURTLE

Yes, I made it to Florida. I am having a great time! Yesterday we went to Wakulla Springs. We went on a boat ride and saw TURTLES, alligators, snakes, lots of birds and some other animal that I forgot the name. It was so nice.

I have to post a couple of the pictures of the animals for my nephew Ryker, my little zookeeper. My neices and nephews would love it, so we will definitely have to bring them here!
Here are a couple of alligators. These are the biggest ones we saw

Look, its a TURTLE! There are actually eight turtles in a row on this log.

After that, we went to the lighthouse. It was incredibly windy, so we didnt stay long, but it was beautiful!
Its a LIGHTHOUSE! Anyway, it was so much fun! We went to a place called Jasmine's for some sushi, which was fabulous! Oh, and if you are wondering about the whole TURTLE and LIGHTHOUSE thing, Matt gets a little excited about things. So, its kind of an inside joke, but the turtles sure were amazing! Today we are headed to the beach. Yea!
Love,
Mami

3 comments:

  1. Great pics, You guys look cute!!! Matt if you hurt her, yeah, you will be in big trouble, she is a great girl and a great friend!!! :) Glad you are having fun and I hope that if it is right everything will work out for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it out there. Looks like you are having so much fun. I love the pics. Florida does have some fun things to do doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete