Apr 10, 2009

St. George...In Florida?

Matt and I went to the beach yesterday. It is an island called St. George Island. It was so beautiful! We just hung out and relaxed...It was so theraeputic..no more therapy for me, I'm going to the beach!
I know, I know, you can pick yourself up off the floor now. Yes, I did actually put my foot in the water. I did even more than that, I walked in almost up to my knees. It was fReEzInG cold, but I did it. Of course I made Matt verify there were no sharks in sight :) While we were sitting on the beach we did see some dolphins. They were just swimming and playing right in front of us...Man I did not want to leave!
There were some guys sitting in front of us fishing. We saw them catch this, so I wanted to look at it. It was a baby stingray. I love to fish, and you can tell by the smile on my face that I was in heaven!
I just have to put this up cause I think its cute. This is what Matt wrote in the sand...Isnt he cute?After the beach, we went to a seafood restaurant on the beach called Angelos...I know, you are all jealous, and you should be..it was wonderful! I had fresh, raw oysters. Matt loves this picture for some reason, but you can tell the oyster is already in my mouth...YUM! We also got a dinner for two with Bulldozers (pretty much lobster), grilled shrimp, scallops, cooked oysters, crab claws (YUM!) and fried grouper, which I also loved! I think I need to live in Florida so I can have this food all of the time...Plain Grandpa, I was a good date too, I used all of the right utensils, see me with my little fork!

So, hello from beautiful florida...It's ok, you can be jealous. Look how beautiful it is..I may not come home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment