Preston, Keller and Cory on Keller's first "official" hunt carrying the gun.
ADDIE (The Princess)
Ya know, it is kind of interesting how you bond with neices and nephews. Addie is my little princess and I cant get enough of her! I would have to say I am her favorite aunt (but thats ok because Nicki is Lilly's favorite aunt). Addie's reaction when she sees me just melts my heart. She LOVES to dress up and put on her "pretty" (makeup). She just got her ears pierced and loves that too. She loves to read and will sit and read with me for hours. She is also obsessed with Princesses. Cory (her Dad) started talking to her in Russian since she was born, so she understands and speaks Russian (the best a two year old can). She has her moments with temper tantrums, such as sitting on her baby sister, taking the binkie away, or squealing when she doesnt get her way, but not often. Addie has been my life saver when I've had a bad day and I love so much they moved closer so I can spend more time with her. Does Aunt Mami love Addie so much? Yes I do!
Addi posing on the "stage". Isnt she just adorable?!
LILLY
Lilly Belle came to our family through adoption. We have had four cousins adopted besides Lilly, so we are so grateful for the adoption process. Although Nicki is Lilly's favorite aunt (or Jaz as Lilly calls her, not sure why), I think I'm coming into a close second (or at least I tell myself that). You would never know she was adopted. She looks like the family and even acts like the family. She is a little princess, and she knows it! She does everything on her own time ie: walking, talking etc. She is very lovable and will say "hold you" so you will pick her up and she will just snuggle on your shoulder. She loves to have everyone notice how pretty she is and sits quite contently while her mom does her hair so cute every day. She also knows how to scuz you off with the best of them! I am so grateful to C for making the decision to put her baby up for adoption. We all love Lilly so much. She brightens my day, even just to talk on the phone and I dont understand a word she says. Aunt Mami loves Lilly so much!
The cutest pic of Lilly at her second birthday party...precious!ELLIE JO
Ellie is the newest addition to the family, being about 2 1/2 months old. She is the best baby! She just lays in your arms, looking around and taking everything in. She was just blessed the first Sunday in January and Cory did a beautiful blessing. I look forward to seeing her grow and seeing her personality shine! I love you Ellie!
The Carter Family on Ellie's blessing daySo, there you have it, the loves of my life! Thanks Cami and Jason and Cory and DeeAnn for making me an aunt to the most amazing children in the world. I love you!






I would have to agree that your nieces and nephews are the best!! What a cute post about each one!!
ReplyDeleteYou are such a sweet aunt. That was such a cute post about it each one. It is fun to see how much the Carter family has grown.
ReplyDeleteMcKayla is due in two weeks and i just can't wait.
Thanks Jami! The kids loved it and loved to see how much you love them and what you thought about each one! We love you to!
ReplyDeleteThat was awesome and way fun to read!! Your family has changed drastically since I last saw them all!! I would love to see them all again!! :) Especially you, soon!!!
ReplyDelete