Apr 22, 2009

FrUsTrAtInG!!!

Ok, I have to vent for a second. I started my little playlist on my blog while I was in Florida. Today I decided to add some more songs...so I did. Well, I added my songs and went back to my blog to see if it worked. I clicked on the song "Beautiful" by James Blunt and was listening to it while I did some other stuff. Well, much to my DISGUST I thought I heard the F-word. Yes, THAT F-WORD. Are you kidding me?
I thought maybe I heard it wrong, so I went back. And, sure enough, there it was again. Now, maybe it is because I live in Utah and we don't have that word on the radio station, but SeRiOuSlY? Does that song really need the F-word? I love that song, it used to be my ringtone on my phone. Now, I have lost all respect. That part of the song doesnt even need a "flippin", it doesnt need a word there, period. Not only does he add a word, but the F.dash.dash.dash word. URGGG...That really makes me mad. So, sorry if anyone happened to be on my blog and hear the vulgar language it was blaring to the world...I have repented :) I will no longer listen to that song, or grace its presence with the ringing of my cell phone. I have officially given up on James Blunt, so there.
Also, I didnt know my sister-in-law DeeAnn is helping Cami with her projects that I talked about yesterday (Here is their blog address again in case you missed it). And, since I owe DeeAnn my eternal salvation I REalLY neED to give her a ShOUt Out...So, they are being creative together. Yes, Cami had to look past her sisters, because again, we lack in the talent department.
Ok, now that I have everything off my chest I am ok...Plus Matt gets here in less than 48 hours, so I am more than ok.
Love,
Mami

2 comments:

  1. Don't ya HATE that? I am so happy for you that he is coming soon!!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jami, its ok.. Cami is the very creative one. And I was at the dr with Addie so I didnt get to post on my thing yet. So, really its ok. But the eternal salvation is right you guys owe me.. and eternal salvation is owed to my whole family seeing that my granparents had a part in his parents sealing and now me setting you guys up! gosh.. come to think of you it you both OWE ME BIG!

    ReplyDelete