Feb 5, 2009

9 Things that Bug me

I have been tagged twice on this, so here goes. Nine things that bug me, in no particular order:

1. People who clip/file their fingernails during church (or any meeting for that matter). Don't they realize how annoying that is to everyone else? They should ban fingernail clippers at the door:)

2. People who think society owes them something. Like people I work with (at a staffing company) who don't think they have to work, they will just live off welfare and food stamps. Or people who are very rude and think we HAVE to hire them / find them a job because we owe them...What the heck?

3. Utah drivers. Not that I am really used to any other drivers, but drivers who cant drive DRIVE ME NUTS (I am probably one of them :) )

4. When I try to be friends with guys and they always think it is something more. Can't guys just be friends with girls?

5. When I have to take a U/A (give a urine sample) and I can't pee, that sucks! (I know you all know what I'm talking about. Like being at the doctor wishing yourself to go, embarrassing!)

6. People who judge other people without even knowing them. There is a saying not to judge people until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Everyone is human and we have no idea what someone is going through or has been through.

7. When I see children outside in cold weather with no coats, short sleeves, sometimes not even shoes and socks. Then I see their parents all bundled up. It makes me just want to take the children home with me and keep them warm!

8. Gossip. I know we all do it, but there is very harmful gossip. I mean gossip that is hurtful and a lot of times not true.

9. People who make jokes about a race, religion, sexual preference, or something else without knowing the people they are speaking to (ie: a gay joke without realizing their is a gay person with them). To take it a little further, not just jokes, but also complaining about those things. Like people that complain about Mormons, not realizing, or not caring if those around them are members.

I tag:

MiRanda
Vicki
Jana
Beckie
Kahra
Mindy
and anyone else who actually reads this blog :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand the peeing thing. I can NEVER go when I need to give a sample!

    ReplyDelete