
First I have to say, I ate BBQ Eel last night. As in the slimy long snake like thing that lives in the water...Yes, I ate it (remember, i also kiss worms, so this shouldn't be too surprising). The surprising thing is, I like it...ALOT! We went to Tepanyaki for my Mom's birthday for dinner last night. I LOVE Tepanyaki. (Sorry we missed ya Cory, Dee and fam!). It was Grandma's first time eating there, and I think her first time eating sushi. Also, her first time trying to catch flying shrimp. Here is what she thought of that:
The look on her face says it all, this was after she saw Jason catch his
The look on her face says it all, this was after she saw Jason catch hisOur cook guy was so funny, he said "come on Grandma, You can do it" (you know from some movie I cant remember right now) in his Japanese accented voice. It was funny. Jason, Cami and my Dad were the only one's who caught them in there mouth, although Ryker did catch his with his hand! Anywhoo, I have a few pics, so here ya go:
The only "action" shot I got of the flying shrimp, I didn't realize my camera had such a delay! At least it is of the Birthday Girl!
Ryker master of the chopsticks. WAY TO GO BUBBA!
And finally, This is what Lilly thinks of Tepanyaki, needs a little pepper, don't ya think?
Nicki and I...not the best pic of either of us, but memories, memories, right?!





You always seem to get the absolute WORST pictures of me. Could you show me some love next time!!
ReplyDeletelooks fun wish we could have been there! Cory, Addie, Keller are all sick looks like I'm heading down that path too! Love ya
ReplyDelete