Feb 11, 2009

I HEart FAceBOok

So, I know a lot of people make fun of facebook and say they would never join something like that, but I love facebook! I love catching up with old friends from everywhere! I swear it is addicting, just checking it all day long.

Well, I was able to go out last night with two of my best friends from High School, all because of facebook. When I first got on, neither of them were on it. (They are both married with kids, so I figured they were too "mature" for facebook). A few months ago, Jana joined. We have been talking ever since. Luckily, her and Beckie have stayed in touch. So, they invited me to start coming with them when they go out. The first time they invited me, i ended up not making it because of "technical difficulties" (long story that I'm not telling). But last night I was able to go. Kahra was supposed to come too, but she bailed on us.

We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, and then we went to see New in Town. I had a blast. I know this is cliche, but it felt like we had just been together, although it had been almost five years. We were talking about old times, and of course about what we are doing now. I am so glad we were able to get back in touch, and I plan on seeing them at least once a month!

p.s. thanks to their awesome husbands for "babysitting" the kids and "letting" them come. They are both married to great guys. Because of this, I know there husbands will understand that we need to go again soon because we didnt get a pic last night :) See you soon ladies (wait, that makes us sound old) see you soon girls!

So again, I HEART FACEBOOK!

5 comments:

  1. AAAwWWW, thanks, I know I am such a blast to hang out with!! It was a lot of fun and yes we will do it monthly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too. It really is addicting. I check it all day just to see who really likes me! I'm glad you make comments on my blog and facebook. It makes me feel special:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun! We need to do it more often....like once a week! lol....just kidding! My hubby would KILL me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, I didn't bail. I got super sick and thought I would be a nice friend and not spread my germs. It's a good thing, too. I have influenza and bronchitis. Yeah, you're all welcome!

    ReplyDelete