Feb 20, 2009

Be nice Aunt CAMI

Honestly, could this face ever be messy?

This happened a while ago, but it was so funny and I want to remember it, so here goes. We were eating Sunday dinner one night at my parents house (all 13 of us). I was sitting between Addi and my Mom. Aunt Cami says she cant watch Addi eat because she is a messy eater (I can't say what she really says she looks like). So, Cami was laughing at Addi and joking about the way she eats. So, I looked at Addi and said "Tell Aunt Cami to be nice. Say, Aunt Cami, be nice". Addi looked up at me, smiled and sneezed. Right in my face. Remember the messy food all over her face? Ya that too. I had potatoes, gravy, snot and milk all running down my face. Usually that would be gross, but Addi was still looking at me and I just started laughing. We were all laughing so hard we had tears running down our faces. Addi couldnt figure out why we were laughing at her, so she kept trying to do it again. Needless to say, all of the napkins were used up, and Addi is a messy eater. But, she's two, what do you expect?

Look who also has a messy face, CAMI'S daughter Lilly. Imagine That :)

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious. I honestly and sooooo excited about Maylee. I just can't get enough of her. I am so jealous of all your adorable nieces and nephews. They really are the best. You are such a darling aunt. I love your posts....

    ReplyDelete