"Learn from the Past, Prepare for the Future, Live in the Present" President Thomas S. Monson
Feb 6, 2009
I Couldnt Resist...
Hold you Mami, Hold you
(Dont mind my ugliness. I had worked all day and couldnt wear makeup because of an eye infection. I had to post these pics though. Ryker and Lilly are so cute!)
I am a recovering lds addict who finally has hope for the future. I am married for eternity to my soul mate and love of my life, we look forward to having a family, and living my life in serenity, one day at a time!
They are cute kids and I can tell they love their aunt mamie!! So cute! :)
ReplyDeleteJamie!! I am so glad you found my blog!!! It is so fun to catch up with old friends and see how life is going!!! Keep in touch!!!
ReplyDeleteHonestly you are probably the funnest Aunt ever. It is so cute how much they all love you! You always have been good with kids.
ReplyDeleteWay cute jamie! Looks like they love you tons! I'm so excited to see you tomorrow!!!
ReplyDelete