Feb 3, 2009

SuPeRbOwL 2009

Robbie, Randee, Jordan, Alexa and Stacey

I just wanted to post these pics just because. My cousin Jordan (who is married to my other cousin Randee...dont ask), brought them for all of us at the Berrett family superbowl party. There were a couple commercials in 3-D AFTER the second quarter, so we had fun. There was some question whether some family members were on drugs when they started saying the actual Superbowl was in 3-D. (I promise the NBC symbol is floating, HUH?) Never boring with my family!
Mom, Chuck, Me, and Yep, even Grandpa got into the action. GO GRAMPS!


Bud, Brock and Braygan, They really do like each other, I promise!

And finally, Kiara and my Hip Grandma, yes, she even has her own facebook page. Don't you wish your grandparents were as cool as mine?

And yes, I am posting in Red because Arizona should have won. Why you ask? Because their quarterback was WAAAY hotter!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love how everyone but ME is smiling. I was trying to pull off the Terminator look. Your blogs are actually really selfless and considerate. I will be sure to read them as you post them, just facebook me or something when you post a new one...okay? :D :D. You're an amazing cousin, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete