Mar 12, 2009

A Daily Scoop

I just wanted to thank a new found "blogging" friend. Stephanie Waite lost her 14 month old daughter in a drowning accident last June. My family and I have followed her blog constantly as she is such an inspiration! Not only does she have such a strong testimony, but she is able to convey it clearly, yet eloquently. Her blog has reached hundreds of people and many have had some hard questions for her concerning her faith and her trust in her Father in Heaven. She always seems to answer the questions in a direct manner in line with the teachings of the church. I can't express enough how much her testimony has strengthened mine!

I was praying a great deal about what I could do to overcome this addiction and possibly help others in the process. I cannot deny the answer I received to start an addiction blog. I also knew I should contact Stephanie to see if she had some suggestions on what I can do to get started and where to go. She so graciously said she would do a post about my blog. I can't thank her enough! I have received so many comments, both those to be posted and some private e-mails from others suffering from this devastating disease. I have received comments from those suffering from a multitude of addictions, and those who are going through this with loved ones, all who feel they have no where to turn.

Stephanie, thank you so much for your testimony and support. I know I have said this in our e-mails, but you have helped me so much. We may be going through different trials, but our Heavenly Father is aware of our struggles. I strongly believe he puts people in our lives for a reason, and although I have never met you, I know you are in my life for a reason.

To see the post Stephanie did to introduce my blog, go here. Thanks again Stephanie! I Love You!

Love,
Mami

No comments:

Post a Comment