Hi All!
I want to thank everyone for their love and support concerning my addiction. I decided to start another blog on that topic. This blog (Mami's Memories) is supposed to be the real Mami and my memories. The "Fun" side of life. My new blog www.thoughtsofanldsaddict.blogspot.com will be about addiction.
I know there are those who could care less and would rather not read about it. I also know there are many who either love an addict or are an addict themselves who might be interested in reading my perspective. So, check out the link on this blog if you are interested.
Hutson Jack
12 years ago






Hey Jami! I think you're very brave to do a blog like that. You will help many others I'm sure. I'm so glad you're coming on Monday. So you want an Easter and chick and egg? Since you'll be buying both we'll give them to you for $32 instead of $38....I will bring them on Monday....can't wait!
ReplyDelete