I saw this on another blog and thought I would look into it and expound:
Type in: "(your name) needs" in the google search engine, and look at the first
ten comments. Pretty interesting...
1. Jami needs a martini...ok, not so much. Sometimes it feels like I do, but not today! Moving on...
2. Jami needs Jami time...So True. What is Jami time? I always have a tendency to make time for everyone else. Hence, no Jami time. This is something I am working on with my therapist and counselor. Jami time, bubble bath, good book, and the police scanner. How would it be? One day....
3. Jami needs to buy an umbrella: I already have a very nice ADECCO umbrella thank you. But I love the rain, so no umbrella's for me. There is nothing like Dancing in the Rain!
4. Jami needs a great deal of emotional support: Hmm, ever heard the saying it takes a village to raise a child? Well, it still takes a village cause Jami aint raised yet. I am a little emotional...ok, ok A LOT emotional. But you all still love me, you know it~
5. Jami needs a holiday: YES I DO! Since half of my family is on a cruise right now, and the other half is going to Europe throughout the year, I need a vacation (aka Holiday in Britain, same thing). I dont remember the last time I took an actual vacation...I'll get back to you on that one
6. Jami needs to stop avoiding math class: This one creeps me out a little cause it is so true. One math class is keeping me from my associates degree...That is right...One Math Class. I have started classes towards my bachelors, but guess what, I cant get that either, without that stupid math class. I keep telling myself when Caden gets home to help me. We will see what my excuse is then (nine more months, YEA)...
7. Jami needs to grow up a little: I know, you all agree. POINT TAKEN
8. Jami needs your help: We all know that. I need a lot of help. But I will tell you what, I will be the first one to offer to help you also (it works both ways). We are all in this together. Finally, I Can Ask For Help (AAA...so liberating!)
9. Jami needs a wake up call: DONT get any ideas! I've had it. It meant to say Jami HAD a wake up call. (why did I even write that one?)
10. Jami needs to know the world around her: Ok, another one that is kind of scary. One of my greatest assets, yet also one of my greatest weaknesses is that I am too trusting. Because of where I have been, I DO NOT JUDGE! There is good in everyone, and I am able to see that pretty quickly. Because of that, people take advantage of me. My heart has been trampled on, my trust BrOkEn, and some of my worst fears known. All because of my being to naive to the world around me. This is also interesting because I have seen some DARK things and DARK situations. I have interacted with some very scary people, yet I continue to be naive. How do I get to know the world around me? Some food for thought!
Hutson Jack
12 years ago






Hey Jamie...Im so proud of you...I can only imagine how hard it is to talk about it! I can only imagine how hard it is to overcome an addiction....Just know that you are loved and you have such a wonderful family that cares so much...Its so hard to see someone you love go through that(I dealt with it from Blake for years and it was the hardest years of my life) But you are on the right track...I know its a day by day process but stay strong and know that you are very loved and have a purpose things will get better...you are in my thoughts and prayers...and let me know if you ever need to talk!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you Jami!!! You are a great writer!! By the way how does next Monday night sound for dinner and movie with the girls? :)
ReplyDelete