I just have to give a shout out to this cute little man I pass everyday on my way to work. One day traffic was TerriBle on the main street by my house, so I took a side road. I'm glad I did (besides the train signal that we waited at forever that was malfunctioning). Anyway, there is a school crosswalk on the new road I take. There is the cutest old man who does the crosswalk. He has a little stool that he sits on and he waves to everyone. He has the biggest SmIlE for eveyone who passes by. It really makes my day. How could you have a bad day if you see that every morning? I honestly feel sad if I pass before he gets there, its just not the same. So, thank you cute man, you don't know me (I'm the girl in the silver jetta) but you make my day, EveryDay!
Love,
Mami
Hutson Jack
12 years ago






You gotta love those cute little crossing Gaurds,, they are always so friendly.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love them so much!!! It almost makes me even cry and want to hug them, they are the BEST!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute.
ReplyDelete