Mar 9, 2009

Please link my Blog

Hi All!

I know my addiction is a touchy subject and something most people dont feel comfortable with. I have been praying a great deal, and I felt very strongly that I needed to start the addiction blog. I am asking those who read this blog (all 3 of you :) ) to please link my addiction blog from your blogs. People you may not even realize may struggle with this disease, or know someone who does. I completely understand if you dont feel comfortable linking an addiction blog from your own blog, but if you are willing to do it in the slightest way, I would greatly appreciate it. I know there are people out there who need to hear the message, and word of mouth is the best way to do so. Again, I understand if you dont feel comfortable with it and I will harbor no hard feelings if you dont link it. I really do appreciate your support, and I know you support me in other ways. If you feel comfortable linking it, it means more than you know. Here is the link:

http://thoughtsofanldsaddict.blogspot.com/

Thank you again for all of your support!
Love,
Mami

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your blog will do much good for many people! Your an answer to many peoples prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. check out my blog
    theriddkids.blogspot.com
    i am going through a divorce too, i am lds & i was married to an addict for 8 years. i also tell my story....
    xo
    amanda

    ReplyDelete