
I have to say, my NAILS are so CUTE! I tried to get the best picture, but this is all I got. (sorry about the yellow tips. When I go tanning it turns my nails yellow. They are still cute though) If you cant tell I have little purple circles on the tips. They are Cute (did I say that already?) I just go to Walmart in Clinton and I think they do an awesome job. I also got a new ring. I wear a ring on my wedding finger for work because too many guys hit on me, and I dont like it. I dont mean to make it sound like every guy wants me, but it happens. It is just easier for me to wear a ring, especially considering where I work. Unfortunately it doesnt stop some guys, but it works most of the time. When I saw this ring I had to have it. It reminds me of my cousin Randee's ring, which I LOVE! I just want to be like Randee :) Of course it isnt real and it didnt cost even a fraction of Randee's, but I love it all the same. So, I just wanted to show you all my cute nails and ring just to make you jealous...are you jealous? You should be!
Love,
Mami







Yeah! Lovin the nails and the ring!!!
ReplyDeleteJami,
ReplyDeleteI went to school for cosmotology, and I know of a polish that is made to keep UV rays from turning your nails yellow. EZFlow makes it, I cant remember offhand what it is called, but it is a clear nail polish that comes in a blue bottle. Peerless Beauty Supply sells the EZFlow line (its what I use) and anyone can go in there. If you cant find it, just tell one of the workers that you are looking for the UV protectant polish. Oh, and if you go under a blacklight, (could work in tanning beds too) your nails glow purple. Its fun :)